- Commercial Litigation
- Business and Corporate
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Workers’ Compensation
- Western Reserve School of Law, J.D., 1953
- Ohio University, B.S. in Business Administration
- Ohio, 1953
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, 1956
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio Super Lawyer, 2014
Shale founded the law firm that was re-named Sonkin • Koberna in 1996. He has practiced law for over fifty years, concentrating his practice in the areas of family law, personal injury and real estate. He has represented individuals and families in all aspects of domestic relations law, including both simple and highly complex divorce proceedings, dissolutions, child custody proceedings and asset valuations. Shale has also represented numerous businesses, and his advice and counsel have helped many small companies grow into profitable, highly successful ventures.
The insight arising from Shale’s vast legal background and experience has proven to be an invaluable asset to both his clients and the other attorneys practicing law at Sonkin • Koberna.